Follow Travis Hawk on a cross-country trek as he escapes a world of brutality and uncertainty and puts his trust, and even his very life, in the hands of total strangers. Travis's story is one of struggle, survival, risk and resilience, navigating a solo journey of hundreds of miles to seek a safe haven far from the demons of his past.I'll be back with a review!
- Best Books
- Are we "people of color"?
- Beta Readers
- Who links to AICL?
- Photos: Native Writers & Illustrators
- Timeline: Foul Among the Good
- Common phrases
- Mexican American Studies
- Lecture/Workshop Fees
- Revisions to Racism in Books
- Books that Reference Racist Classics
- Native Americans in State Curriculum Documents
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Debbie--have you seen... Joseph Bruchac's THE LONG RUN
Out this year from 7th Generation is Joseph Bruchac's The Long Run. It is in their PathFinders series.