- Best Books
- Are we "people of color"?
- Beta Readers
- Who links to AICL?
- Photos: Native Writers & Illustrators
- Timeline: Foul Among the Good
- Common phrases
- Mexican American Studies
- Lecture/Workshop Fees
- Revisions to Racism in Books
- Books that Reference Racist Classics
- Native Americans in State Curriculum Documents
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Univ of North Carolina students share their thoughts...
Susan Gardner teaches "American Indians in Children's Literature" at the University of North Carolina. Over the course of the semester (Spring 2009), her students will use this space to post comments about what they're reading, learning and doing. Some of their comments may be in reference to things they've read on this blog. I've not hosted another professor's course before. I'm not sure how it will work, but we're going to give it a try and see what we learn. By "we" I mean me, Susan, her students, and readers of this blog.
Posted by Debbie Reese at 7:13 PM