The buffaloes are gone.
And those who saw the buffaloes are gone.
Those who saw the buffaloes by thousands and how they
pawed the prairie sod into dust with their great hoofs,
their great heads down pawing on in a great pageant of dusk,
Those who saw the buffaloes are gone.
And the buffaloes are gone.
- Best Books
- Are we "people of color"?
- Beta Readers
- Who links to AICL?
- Photos: Native Writers & Illustrators
- Timeline: Foul Among the Good
- Common phrases
- Mexican American Studies
- Lecture/Workshop Fees
- Revisions to Racism in Books
- Books that Reference Racist Classics
- Native Americans in State Curriculum Documents