Saturday, March 06, 2010

"An Author Responds"

I thought it might be useful to my readers to identify blog posts that prompted an author to reply, in protest, of my review.

So, I added a label called "An Author Responds" to the "LABELS" section. To find it, look over at the right side of the page and scroll down to LABELS. It is beneath the "BOOKS REVIEWED ON THIS SITE..." section.

Among the authors that have responded to critiques on American Indians in Children's Literature are Sharon Creech, Beth Kanell, Ben Mikaelsen, Anne Rockwell, and John Smelcer.

2 comments:

Beverly Slapin said...

Thanks, Debbie. This is very helpful.

Lyn Miller-Lachmann said...

Thanks for commenting on my "Waging Peace" post. I just linked your site, so hopefully you'll find some new followers among the Women Against War members in Albany, New York.